Graduate SCADA Engineer
Who are we?
Our close-knit teams work with our customers to improve their processes by highlighting inefficiencies and automating their machinery. Typically this means using our own software to perform control actions and record data.
Our SCADA package, Prodigy has been 100% developed by our programmers in the UK. It is used by many world leading organisations in their manufacturing and testing processes, for example, for aerospace products, engine development, and pharmaceutical production.
Our PlantRun systems have been supplied globally to help manufacturers understand their production processes and help improve their performance and productivity.
Our PAMS systems are used for alarm management in air traffic control towers, and we have provided them to both commercial airports and UK MOD airfields.
What you will do?
You will join a team of applications engineers who develop and support our Prodigy, PAMS, and PlantRun systems.
Your role will include:
- Writing Functional Design Specifications
- Engaging with customers
- Configuring our software
- Setting up inputs and outputs
- Creating displays
- Writing Slang code
- Producing reports
- Setting up hardware and software for testing
- Running witnessed Factory Acceptance Tests
- Delivering Training to customers
- Commissioning new systems
- Visiting customer sites
- Providing support to customers
What we are looking for?
What’s in it for you?
Aside from being part of a great close knit team, you not only need to be paid but also need to have a good work ~ life balance. That’s why we offer:
- Salary dependent on experience
- Rapid career progression and no limit to ultimate salary
- Annual salary review and profit related bonus
- Up to 30 days holiday + bank holidays (20 days + 1/2 a day for each year of service)
- Flexi and Lieu time policies to encourage good work ~ life balance
- Matched pension contribution scheme based around salary sacrifice, this is used to uplift pension contributions to over 14% of salary
Careers @ TascompJob Role
Graduate SCADA Engineer (Ref: L-AT-221205.0.R0)
PDF Link: Graduate SCADA Engineer Job Specification
Belasis Hall Technology Park Billingham
Stockton-on-Tees TS23 4EE
Tel: +44 1642 370666
Enquiry Contact Details
Applicants should send an up to date CV and covering letter via email to
Closing Date: 31st January 2023 (earlier if sufficient candidates have applied)
38 hours a week
Note: Only applicants with proof of eligibility to work in the UK will be considered
Your Line Manager will be:
Head of Applications Engineering